Highly targeted advertising for organisations that want to showcase their business, products and services to an affluent audience with high expendable income.
Highlife Magazine delivers its unique offering to an AB readership that demands the best; these are the consumers of goods and services at the premium end of the market. The magazine, its design and production are a premium product printed on quality gloss stock, foil embossed covers and features first class photography.
- Circulation: 12,000 copies are printed bi-monthly. Issues are cover-dated Dec/Jan, Feb/March, April/May, June/July, Aug/Sept, Oct/Nov
- Readership: 60,000*
- 3,000 copies are distributed via resellers in The Southern Highlands
- 7,000 copies are distributed via resellers in the key Sydney markets of city, Eastern Suburbs, North Shore and inner west.
- 2000 copies are mailed to paying subscribers
|Our Readers at a glimpse|
|A Social Grade||56%|
|AB Social Grade||79%|
|Average Personal Income||$130K +|
|Average Investment Portfolio||$1.52 million|
FINANCE/INVESTMENTS: Highlife Magazine readers are investment savvy. 44% manage their own super or intend to in the future. 21% more likely to invest in shares in the next 12 months compared to other senior executives. Average value of their investment portfolio is $1.52 million.
AUTO: Highlife Magazine reaches 38% of senior executives who intend to buy a new car in the next 12 months. 33% intend to choose a prestige car, luxury SUV or sports car as their next vehicle purchase. 27% of readers intend to spend in excess of $80K on their next vehicle purchase. This is reflected in high-end auto advertisers including Mercedes Benz, Rolls Royce/Bentley, BMW.
PROPERTY: Highlife Magazine readers are 58% more likely than average to intend to purchase an investment property.* 46% of Highlife Magazine readers are senior business executives who intend on investing in property in the medium term. The average price of real estate advertised/featured in Highlife Magazine is in the $1.5 – $4 million range.
Sources: *emmaTM conducted by Ipsos MediaCT, people 14+ for the 12 months ending June 2015; **ABC June 2015; ^ A & AB demographic found in Business Leaders Australia Survey, 2015 Women’s Fashion Magazines include: Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle, Marie Claire, Vogue Australia, Frankie. Men’s Lifestyle Magazines include: Inside Sport, Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Zoo Weekly, Men’s Style Australia, GQ. Business and Airline Titles include: Time, Qantas The Australian Way.
Figures compiled and authenticated by Terry Biscoe -Milestone Media Partnership – March 2018.
Our cost efficient advertising rates and exclusive readership means there is very little wastage.
- Buyers of prestige real estate, fine art, exclusive vehicles, quality kitchens, kitchenware, appliances, renovations, bathroom ware, soft furnishings and interiors, food, fashion, garden design, architectural design and construction.
- Amazing longevity for your advertising, with most issues kept as a coffee table feature or as part of a cherished collection.
For inquiries or information about our advertising rates please contact Paul on 02 4861 6311 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Issue||Booking & Material Deadline||Publication Date|
|Oct/Nov 2021 (26-1)||August 27, 2021||On sale September 30, 2021|
|Dec/Jan 2022 (26-2)||October 29, 2021||On sale December 2, 2021|
|Feb/Mar 2022 (26-3)||January 3, 2022||On sale February 3, 2022|
|Apr/May 2022 (26-4)||February 25, 2022||On sale March 31, 2022|
|June/July 2022 (26-5)||April 29, 2022||On sale June 2, 2022|
|Aug/Sept 2022 (26-6)||July 1, 2022||On sale August 4, 2022|